Friday, May 8, 2009

Journaling of delivering my household goods.

5/8/2009

14:00
The truck arrived at 10:30 and was empty by 13:30. Everything is here. I've got lots of unpacking and arranging of stuff. I'll need to find an electrician for the electric range and the dryer, but the refrigerator, washer and microwave are working. Wow, after throwing away or giving away lots of stuff, I am amazed at how much I still have. Of course, I've gone from a 3 BR house with garage to a small 2 BR apartment. It will come together over time. At this point I don't expect to be ready for guests until July.

10:00
La Pura Vida as I await the delivery of my household goods and looking forward to unpacking and making this empty apartment truly my own.


5/7/2009

15:00
Okay, I've wired the last of the funds to the shipping firm and expect my delivery to start tomorrow AM, 8 MAY. I will keep a running commentary here of stuff as it arises. I AM so glad I don't have to carry all of that upstairs. I may just simplify my stuff before I move from here to what ever is next.

I am getting hyped all over about being here. I completed the first major task for Gaia, The Divine Mother and Source this morning working with my friend Shondra. Which cleared the way for this move to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment