Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jeremiah's Update

Hi, I though I would give my friends an update on what is going to be happening from 5/21 to 6/6 as I will not be reachable from 5/23 'til 6/6 and there won't be any online updates either.

I start my trip by traveling to Houston and visiting Cheryl & Al until my flight to Cancun on the 23rd.

I will be in a retreat \with Dr Deborah (Taj) Anapol in Tulum, Mexico, about an hour South of the Cancun airport. I will be joined there by a Sister in Soul as part of the Earth Healing we've been guided to do from 523 to 5/30 in Tulum and the nearby vortexes.

After this event we will strike out on our own to visit the Sacred Sites in Palenque for more Earth Healing, returning to the states on 6/4 with my flight to San Jose, CR on the 5th.

I'll address details of the Earth Healing in later posts.
Blessed IS,
Jeremias

No comments:

Post a Comment